So currently I have two dilemmas.
First is what degree should I pursue once I transfer to BYU-Idaho next fall, and secondly what apartment complex I should choose.
The degree I am looking at is a History Degree, but there are two different degrees to choose from and I'm just not positive which one to pick. First I can choose a normal B.A. in History which includes one minor or two clusters. OR I may choose a B.A. in History Education which includes an education minor. The problem here is do I want to be a teacher! So for all who know me fairly well, what do you think? Would I make a good teacher? Tell me what you all think!
Second dilemma can only be answered by those who have lived in Rexburg in campus approved housing! Where are the good places? I've asked this a thousand times but still can't seem to choose what is really the best. Right now I'm really liking Colonial or Brookside. Any other suggestions?
Thanks for the help! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment