Friday, April 9, 2010

My oh my!

Time really does fly! Its already the end of the semester! I can't believe that I am done until April 20th!
I'm all packed and ready to go! Just waiting until 7pm to hit the road to return for a visit home! I'm so excited to see everyone! Its going to be a great trip!
The semester has gone really well. I'm happy to say I will pass all of my classes with a B or higher...I hope! :)
Its been such a blessing to be able to come back to BYU-I! I have to remind myself of that whenever I think I'm missing Minnesota! Idaho is great its just not on the same level of greatness that Minnesota is!
I thought I would drop a quick line before I headed out! I will try to get the few pictures that I took this semester up soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment