Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Germany Pictures

Here are some of my favorite pictures from my trip to Germany!

The Limo that picked us up and brought us to the.

New Town Hall in Muncih
Some Police men on their horses

Entrance to Dachau Concentration camp.

Me in front of Linderhof Castle.

View of Hohenschwangau Castle.

Neuschwanstien Castle...it was being restored on the outside...it made me sad. :( but it was still beautiful!

Melanie and I on top of Zugspitze the highest mountain in Germany...behind us are the Austrian Alps!

Dad in front of our own Theater...the real creator was Jim Whiting...but we thought it was cool :)

Some waterfalls in Austria.

A really cute picture that I took of Melanie at Rhinesfels Castle (it was all ruins we had fun with pictures there)!

This is seriously my favorite picture of the whole trip! I really like it...I don't really know why. :) Also at Rhinesfels.

A picture of a Mandrake! Apparently they are real plants that were used in Mid-Evil times. I thought that it was a made-up plant in Harry Potter! :D


Marksburg Castle.

BrugEltz Castle. The last castle we went to see on our trip.

I took a lot of pictures of flowers this is one of my favorites, I will spare you from all the other ones that I took.

There are so many more pictures that I would like to put up, but there are just too many to choose from! I hope you like these as much as i do!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the trip of a lifetime!!! I LOVE Germany. The Neuschwanstien Castle is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete