Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Little Update

Just wanted to let everyone know what is going on with me.
First, I recently got a 2nd job at...Michael's Arts and Crafts! So far I'm loving it! Not only do I get to work in a place with lots of fun scrapbook stuff ;) but when they say you work till 9:30pm...you work till 9:30pm, not till whenever your last table leaves! The goals with this job is to save money for school, and a new car; as well as fill my free time before I go back to school in January!
Second, I've started a weightloss program. It's called Herbalife, and so far I've lost 14lbs!! There is a friend from work, Britney, who sells the program and is my "coach" she is AMAZING! She helps me know what to eat and how much to eat. She also helps to keep me motivated to go to the gym and to stick with the plan!! The goal with this is to learn to be healthy before moving!
As you can see my life is pretty busy right now with work, and working out!
In between all this work I've been slowly buying things for my move! So far I've gotten a 9 piece pot and pan set, and a 51 piece cutlery set! Future buys will be; a blender, plates, bowls, cups, eating utensils, mixing bowls, towels, twin size sheets, and...well I can't think of what else right now! So if anyone would like to donate towards these purchases that would be great!
Well I'm off have a great day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment