I've been looking forward to returning to BYU-Idaho since March and now its almost here! I'm so excited to get out there and get started (I'm really excited for all my classes)!! Although I still have so much to do and buy before I move (a little over 3 weeks)!! Thankfully; I will be transfering to the Olive Garden in Idaho Falls, just one less thing to stress over. I'm sad that I won't be able to transfer to the Michael's down there, but I guess its all for the best.
Some other news; I've been on a weightloss program for about 3 months, and its going wonderful! I've already lost 34lbs!! It is amazing and I feel great! Don't worry this is not some crazy miracle diet! I've been using these products called Herbalife and I love it! If you want to know more just let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment